Graduate of the Medical School of Athens Kapodistrian University.
Specialized in Paediatric Otolaryngology at Aglaia Kyriakou Hospital and in General Otolaryngology at Laikon Hospital in Athens. To supplement her education Dr Vlotoma attented courses on Diziness, Tinnitus, Voice disorders and Phonosurgery, Snoring and Sleep Apnoea, Nasal allergy, Paediatric Otolaryngology, Endoscopic sinus surgical techniques.
Dr Vlotoma is a Member of the Cyprus and Greek Otorhinolaryngology Associations.
Also Member of the UEMS ORL from 2004-2011.
Speaks fluently Greek and English
Since 1998 Dr Vlotoma is practicing General and Children’ s ENT in the Blue Cross Medical Centre in Paphos Cyprus.
Dr Vlotoma has special expertise in the following fields:
- Evaluation and treatment of issues relating to nasal obstruction.
- Nasal allergy
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Testing for hearing problems, tinnitus and middle ear dysfunction.
- Dizziness and Vertigo disorders.
- Evaluation and treatment of issues relating to Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and Snoring.
- Paediatric ENT.
- Phonosurgery and Voice Disorders.